An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Internal Sales Manager to join an established, growing and stable company on a permanent basis.
As the Internal Sales Manager, you will be part of a dynamic small team, managing existing client’s needs and pro-actively developing new accounts to increase order values.
Your Main Duties & Responsibilities:
80% of your work will be with existing clients
· Delivering high levels of customer service – developing lasting relationships
· Handling incoming calls to identify potential cross selling & up selling opportunities
· Sales Order Processing
· Scheduling and conducting frequent contact with your clients
20% will be toward developing new clients
· Undertaking B2B telesales activity to secure appointments for Field Sales colleagues
· Ensuring in-house data systems are fully up to date
· Sending out sales brochures to clients
Experience & Skill Requirements for this Internal Sales Manager role
· Experience of working in a Sales, Service and Administration office
· Experience in managing multiple customer accounts
· Experience in working with a large amount of products and lines
· Exceptional customer service skills and focus
You will be working within an established high performing team and will play a key part in working with the team to become even better than they are now!
Hours are full time between the hours of 8am – 6pm Monday – Friday
Package & benefits
· £20,000 – £25,000 + Bonus (OTE £30,000)
· 20 days AL + stats
for more information contact Tracey
TSL Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation and will be acting as a Recruitment Agency for this position.
Your CV may be suitable for future opportunities and will be considered for any other vacancies we have available.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.