We are currently recruiting for an experienced Internal Sales Manager in the EMEIA regions (Europe, Middle East, India & Africa) responsible the coordination of the sales and marketing activities of the EMEIA internal sales force, by applying knowledge of the organisation, products and services.
An excellent opportunity for an Internal Sales Manager to join a high-quality vacuum equipment organisation, with a goal of enabling the innovation, creation, and advancement of a vast array of products into various markets, including LEDs, Optics, UHV/Synchrotrons, Electronics, Wear and Decorative Coatings and R&D.
Internal Sales Manager Requirements:
- HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent is preferred
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent would be an advantage but not essential
- Supply chain experience ideally
- Good communication skills
- Positive mental attitude
- Job related qualifications and/or experience
- Management experience
- Quality, H&S and ISO experience
- MRP/ERP system experience
- Computer literacy
- Foreign language would be ideal but not essential
Internal Sales Manager Responsibilities:
- To successfully develop the skill set of the internal sales force
- To facilitate the penetration of strategic accounts within the marketplace
- To effectively communicate “business” information and sales force progress to management
- Recognise and implement opportunities to “cross pollinate” territories with initiatives and effective sales practices
- To assist in the development and coordination of a highly effective internal sales team with the emphasis on improving efficiency and profitability
- Provide training to new and existing staff on internal work instructions and procedures as defined within the Quality Management System
- Maintain a designated sales territory and all associated duties as stipulated in the Territory Sales job description
- Be responsible for the training and implementation of compliance procedures for the EMEIA region, including but not limited to SPIRE / Export Control and Incoterms
- Daily contact with sales team and management, to coordinate and review activities
- Drive the EMEIA business forward by supporting the internal sales team on day to day customer questions providing “high level” assistance
- Continuous review and monitoring of sales team performance through key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Provide data and statistical analysis to management through high level use of Dynamics AX and Saturn reports
- Liaise with the EMEIA Sales Director and management with regard to competitor and market information and jointly control the competitor information database
If you would like to be considered for this Internal Sales Manager position, please click on Apply now to get in touch.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.