Are you a recent graduate looking for a career in sales? Or maybe you’re someone who is looking for your next exciting career move? Perhaps you’re in retail or customer services and want to move into a sales based role?
Whether you want to build your career in sales or you’re searching for your next sales role, we think we have the role for you!
We are currently looking to recruit an Internal Sales Manager. Working within our busy Internal Sales Team, you’ll be dealing with new and existing customers with the objective of maximising revenue. Put simply, we are looking for someone with excellent customer service skills to help build our business!
This is a great opportunity for people who are ambitious, motivated and with a positive attitude. In return we can offer you bespoke training, coaching and career development to allow you to thrive and progress within a blue chip company
- Managing all customers within an agreed sales area / portfolio(s)
- Develop and sustain a solid relationship between Nationwide Platforms and its customers
- Identify sales opportunities and secure the business, working closely with Area Sales Managers where applicable
- Ensure sales targets are met in accordance with Key Performance Indicators on a monthly basis
- Achieve year-on-year revenue growth against budget
- Retain existing active customer base within agreed percentage
- Redevelop dormant accounts to agreed percentage
- Complete and update CRM system with accurate and relevant data
- Ensure customer service and customer expectations are exceeded
- Deal with all customer queries quickly, efficiently and cost effectively
The ideal candidate will have/be: –
- A sales focussed and driven individual who enjoys building a rapport with customers
- Target driven with the desire to hit monthly KPI’s
- Excellent telephone manner
- Proactive individual with a professional outlook with good business acumen
- Strong communication skills; both verbal and written
- Results-orientated with the ability to balance other business considerations
- Ability to work closely with colleagues at all levels
- Able to demonstrate effective negotiation skills to ensure business is won on viable commercial terms
- Ambitious and motivated with the desire to succeed
- Ideally you will have an interest in the Access/ Hire industry
In return you will receive:
- A Competitive Salary
- 30% OTE (Bonus)
- Health Cash Plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Inclusion in the company share scheme
- Pension capped at 5%
- 25 days holiday
To apply for this vacancy please click on the following link: https://lavendon.taleo.net/careersection/2/moresearch.ftl?lang=en
For further information please contact the Recruitment Team on 01455 206808 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not hear within six weeks of your application please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Nationwide Platforms, the UK’s market leaders in powered access rentals and working at height training. Operating from 26 depots across the country, we provide a fleet of more than 11,300 machines and have approximately 660 employees nationally. In 2016, we were named both the IAPA ‘Access Rental Company of the Year’ and the HAE ‘Plant, Tool & Equipment Hire Company of Year’.
We are also part of the world’s largest specialist access rental business, Lavendon Group plc.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.