An exciting opportunity for an Internal Sales Professional to join a market leader in pharmaceutical information technology solutions based in Windsor. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, high-achievement-oriented individual who wants a role where they have the ability to learn and succeed in target driven, professional environment.
The main focus of the role will be to create new business opportunities coupled with continually generating leads through developing the sales approach and business strategy.
- Accomplish sales targets, primarily concentrating on new business along with frequently working on targeted campaigns.
- Responsible for the sales process including lead generation, follow up and scheduling of appointments for fields based teams.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with UK team members and relevant industry contacts.
- Account management duties: maintaining existing portfolios and being the main point of contact alongside researching, developing and managing client and competitor profiles.
- Handle incoming sales and general enquiries – resolving any issues effectively and efficiently.
- Utilise CRM software; documenting sales contracts, tracking your activities and pipelining new business opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally with various departments in assisting with administrative support, best practices and SOP documentation.
- Aid the Sales Manager in developing new sales initiatives and programs.
- Previous experience working in a medical/scientific organisation or a clinical setting would be advantageous.
- Proven success working a well-defined sales process and maintaining pipeline.
- Excellent communicator – both verbal and written.
- Strong IT skills: previous CRM system experience and strong Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
We do not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and comply with all relevant UK legislation. We are acting as an Employment agency in relation to this role.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.