We are looking for results- driven sales representative to actively seek out and engage customer prospects.
Working within a thriving competitive market, delivering great customer conversations to grow profitability, deliver on our objectives and be successful.
You will be accountable for maintaining, creating and managing commercial growth within your local region to maximise all opportunities by building excellent relationships.
You would be someone with good communication skills and the ability to converse with people at all Levels.
A knowledge of hire industry would be an advantage but is not essential. However, we are looking for someone who is a team player and willing to make outbound calls prospecting new clients in a fast paced and friendly environment.
What you will do on a daily basis:-
- Approach existing and prospective customers, to present and promote our products.
- Work with existing customers to find out how they can benefit from our products, creating offers by establishing their needs.
- Maintain positive business relationships, both internally and externally that meet the organisations core values
- Achieve and exceed assigned sales targets and outcomes.
- Handle customer data responsibly by ensuring our customers’ privacy as per GDPR regulations
- Take personal responsibility for own work performance and present a positive image of the company.
- Fully understand own role requirements and ensure that all your own work and related activities are undertaken to the best of personal ability and to the organisation’s standards and policies.
- Monitor own performance against agreed indicators and objectives. Manage activities in order to meet agreed weekly, monthly targets
- Create clear sales forecast and pipelines
Skills that are required for the role:
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to build good customer relationships whilst offering great service
- Ability to create a good business awareness of the territory that you are responsible for
- Personal Organisation and Standard of Work
- Problem Solving and Data Gathering
- Self-starter and self-managing
- Be proactive and innovative whilst showing flexibility
- Great motivation for self and others
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Company commission scheme
- 31 days holidays, including bank holidays which will increase with service up to 34 days.
- Training and career progression plans
- Opportunity to buy and sell up to 4 days holiday
- Friendly and supportive environment with a family like atmosphere
- Paid opportunities to volunteer
- A range of company benefits including Perkbox membership with access to free perks and discounts from big brands!
- Free life assurance cover for 3x annual basic salary
- Free company medical health plan with Medicash offered to all employees from day one!
- Long Service Awards
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.