A rare and exciting opportunity to join a prestigious and developing business here in the Ely area.
To lead a team of customer account executives and be a key member of the commercial and business development team.
- Driving sales & servicing the needs of the company’s existing customers
- Maximising individual and team engagement to ensure they provide high quality customer service (internal & external)
- Manage team attendance & performance, developing using the most appropriate method for the individual/task
- Maintaining accurate customer/product information in databases
- Maintaining & monitoring KPI’s, SLA’s, key statistics and records of sales performance
- Receive, manage or escalate customer queries or complaints, supporting the team with more complex issues, making decisions where appropriate
- Supporting the activities of the external sales team
- Supporting new tool process & administration
- Managing the dispatch & administration of samples
- Reviewing orders, providing price and contract details in response to inbound enquiries, with the UK Business Controller
- Approving high value credits/special deliveries
- Participating and representing the function in business/sales meetings
Our clients are looking for someone who can inspire, motivate and create a strong cohesive team that works together to ensure the needs of the business, internal stakeholders and customers are met. We’d like:
- Strong experience within a customer service/internal sales environment
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Forward thinking: able to anticipate customers’ needs, and identify the consequences of situations and actions
- Role model our core values and leadership behaviours
- Previous people management experience
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to objectively review processes to identify improvement opportunities in process or system
- Ability to travel on occasion to other sites
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.