My client has been established for over 30 years. The work they do is bespoke and has the customer at heart. It’s an exciting time to join them as they are going through a period of growth.
1. To directly assist the sales team to achieve the overall objectives of the department.
2. To develop new business via current or prospective clients with the intention of increasing the sales growth of the company.
3. Day to day tasks primarily include quoting, taking incoming phone calls and general enquiries.
4. To liaise with customers providing design and manufacturing advice during the quotation process. Thus ensuring that all relevant information and detail is acquired to enable accurate and efficient processing of orders.
5. To liaise with suppliers.
6. To monitor the progression of orders until dispatch to ensure that all criteria originally set by the customer is met in order to ensure customer satisfaction.
7. To maintain and develop communications with clients to ensure not only customer satisfaction is guaranteed but also customer loyalty is upheld.
8. Meeting and greeting visitors and dealing with walk in customers.
9. Required to attend external meetings, tradeshows and corporate events.
10. General administration and other duties including cover of leave and absence.
The successful candidate:
Will have experience of customer service over the telephone and be proficient in quotes, order processing and after care. You’ll be comfortable with proactively following up marketing campaigns and generating new client enquiries. You’ll be organised and be skilled in prioritisation. You will be self motivated and enthusiastic and be accurate with excellent attention to detail. You’ll be calm under pressure, patient and logical.
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.