Our client has a number of years’ experience in the production of alloy, they are true market leaders and they excel at making specified products for the Aerospace and nuclear industries.
Responsibilities and duties:
The successful candidate will contribute to the profitable sales growth of the business, with a particular focus on specified markets. Other major opportunities e.g specialised products will also be a focus. Cultivation of new business opportunities and gaining long term business with key accounts and their suppliers.
Developing and converting new business will be key and a large portion of this business will take time to come to fruition; the successful candidate will need to be self-motivated and tenacious.
You will need to have the ability to work in a Matrix organization, working closely with the commercial team, manufacturing team, Engineering team and technical teams.
- Develop and implement new sales development plans to ensure profitability
- Sales development, Customer/engineering quotes, auctioning and management of the quotation process
- Negotiation of contracts and orders
- Tender Management
- Account management and maintenance
- Liaise with technical, ops, marketing and other internal departments
- Commercial experience within Engineering is essential
- Account management/sales/business development
- Experienced at selling in international engineering markets
- Excellent CRM User
- Excellent Negotiating skills
To apply, please send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com or, alternatively, submit your application via the link below.
At Aspion, our core values have been built around the importance of transparency, innovation, passion and collaboration. As such, we are committed to open communication and the protection of your privacy. We have updated our policies in line with new General Data Protection Regulation laws to make it easier for you to understand how we collect, store and handle your data – These can be viewed on our website.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.