My client is a long-established manufacturing company based in Huddersfield who are looking to recruit an Internal Telesales Executive.
The purpose of this role is to provide internal sales support to the internal and external sales team by following up on quotations to ensure a qualified sales pipeline, as well as continually sourcing new opportunities in line with the company’s sales strategy.
The job duties would be as follows:
- To conduct market research and screen information portals to identify and generate new sales prospects.
- Support direct marketing activity including mailshots, campaigns and events to generate new opportunities
- Communicate with potential clients in order to promote the business and establish any opportunities.
- Responsible for maintaining the client database within CRM software.
- Qualify service and sales quotations on an ongoing basis to ensure the sales pipeline is kept up to date.
- Make contact with all customers, following quotations being submitted, within one working day by telephone.
- Make a record of all customer discussions and outcomes in the CRM software.
- Work alongside external sales team to identify and develop new business opportunities
- Maintain contact with customers during the decision making processes through to order placement.
- Build, develop and sustain mutually beneficial working relationships with all other teams to ensure effective service delivery.
- Experience of telesales activity to existing and potential customers.
- Experience handling incoming calls from a range of people and dealing with these in a police and professional manner.
- Ability to make proactive external sales calls to potential customers.
- Proven track record in exceeding targets.
- System navigation (CRM package) and intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel).
- Ability to remain calm, work effectively under pressure and work as part of a team.
- Ability to deal with managing information in a professional manner.
- Customer service and relationship skills.
To apply for this position please click ‘apply now’ for immediate consideration or contact Melissa Hicks at E3R on 01484 645269.
E3 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.