Our client, a leading manufacturer and distributor of tiles, is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic sales professional who can demonstrate a proven track record within multiple cultures and environments, to join their team on a full time permanent basis. The client is a dynamic and established organisation with a proven record of continued growth.
Suitable candidates will be highly self-motivated and able to work to their own initiative. You will work with established dealers, whilst simultaneously developing a strong sales pipeline within the defined geographic territory (Australasia, Southern Asia, Far East, Middle East, Northern Africa and Emerging Markets). The level of travel expected will be in the region of 160 working days per annum, which will include period of 2-3 weeks travel away at a given time.
• Developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing distributors and retailers following strategy set out by the company to drive sales
• Developing contracting opportunities by building up a network of prospects in line with channel strategy, including designers, architects and contractors
• Producing timely reports, gathering data and compiling information
• Researching, planning and executing a sales development strategy for new business opportunities, within retail and B2B channels
• Providing feedback to internal departments such as Customer Services, Marketing, Purchasing, Production and Warehouse to aid ongoing territory growth
Suitable candidates will have:
• Proven experience and success within international sales
• Previous experience in the design industry ideal
• A willingness to travel abroad (circa 150 working days a year) and will possess a full driving licence
• A good understanding of Marketing and brand development techniques
• Excellent communication skills and able to communicate from grass roots to board level
• Outstanding interpersonal skills, socially engaging and outgoing
• Highly organised with good route planning and time management skills
• An ability to persuade, influence and be assertive
• A proactive nature with an awareness of business needs
• Good IT skills, including MS Office
• Fluency in Spanish and/or French desirable but not essential
If you feel this could the right opportunity for you apply directly at firstname.lastname@example.org , alternatively for more information call us on 01242 228 200.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.