This is a fantastic job opportunity to join a growing manufacturing company as an International Sales Administrator on a permanent basis. Providing support to the International Accounts Manager with administration of export accounts, some of your responsibilities will include;
- Process all orders and shipping documentation for the International Sales Department
- To support the International Distributor Manager with all administration duties, input of orders, invoices and shipping documentation and to cover phones when necessary
- Ensure that customer records and the computer systems are kept up to date with the latest information that you have at your disposal
- To liaise with freight forwarders to arrange collection and onward transport of shipments to overseas customers
- Negotiate best freight rates where required
- Maintain records of overseas sales both for internal purposes and for external bodies as required
- To contribute with the collation and maintenance of comprehensive distributor records by updating database information
- Responsible for administration and publishing of price lists, reporting to International Distributor Manager
- Develop systems to improve departmental efficiency, and provide support information for directors and colleagues to assist in the efficient running of the International Sales Department as a whole
- Provide assistance to other departments
- Answering phones in a timely and professional manner and support your colleagues with general office duties as and when required.
This role might suit someone who has worked in a busy sales administration, export administration or PA type of role. You will need ability to deal with a network of international distributors on all levels and liaise with shipping companies. Good organisational skills and attention to detail are essential, along with strong IT and numeracy skills. Previous experience in export would be advantageous as would some language skills in German or Portuguese; but again this is not essential.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.