Acro Aircraft Seating is more than just a manufacturing business, we have an entrepreneurial spirit that drives us to fulfil our vision of Perfect Comfort for Passengers, supported by a dedicated team who share our belief – from designers and engineers, through to production, quality, sales and support.
- Location: Crawley (RH11)
- Salary: Competitive
- Regular company events
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension and healthcare schemes
- Retail discounts
- 1pm finish on a Friday!
- Please Note, this is a role that requires regular travel on an international basis.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an innovative, award winning and high growth business and continue to develop your sales career. Reporting into the General Manager Sales – Europe and working within the Commercial Department, as the International Sales Manager, you will be responsible for generating, developing and closing new sales opportunities from new and existing customers covering a number of territories within EMEA
This is an exciting opportunity to represent Acro Aircraft Seating and our fantastic products by developing new business opportunities via your network, cold calling and marketing. You will attend conferences and shows on an international basis and hold a key focus on developing and closing compelling commercial proposals. You will work cross functionally within Acro and closely with the Programmes department to ensure sales leads turn into effective programmes taking into consideration a clear understanding of individual customer needs.
To be successful in this position you will have/be;
- Proven new business sales experience on an international basis and a strong ability to identify real customer needs.
- Sales experience within the aviation industry highly desired – working within aircraft seating or interiors would be a distinct advantage or experience within airlines and relevant leasing companies.
- Strong experience of prospecting via existing networks, cold calling, marketing, attending conferences and shows and presenting/pitching to potential clients.
- Experience of creating compelling commercial proposals and negotiating contracts.
- Comfortable working in a rapidly growing challenging business with aggressive sales targets.
- A strong work ethic with a team driven approach and a demonstrable track record in generating leads and closing sales.
- Confidence in the use of Microsoft Office Programmes to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
We really want to hear from you so don’t miss your opportunity to join us! Once you apply, your CV will be held on our central database. Please do let us know if you do not wish for us to retain your details. If your application is successful, you will be contacted in due course.
Acro Aircraft Seating are an equal opportunities employer.
Please view our website for access to our Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.