Easyfairs UK & Global is growing rapidly, having made a number of recent acquisitions, and with many global launches in the pipeline. As such, it is a very dynamic and exciting team to join, with some exciting opportunities for driven, energetic and passionate individuals.
For our office in Twickenham, we are looking for an International Sales Manager directly reporting to the Head of International Sales, working across our 40-strong global portfolio of packaging events.
The main focus of this role is to win international business across our global packaging portfolio, as part of the international sales team based in Twickenham; via a combination of new business development and account management.
This role is perfect for a hard-working, ambitious, driven sales professional who is happy to conduct sales over the phone & via email, as well as travelling the world: conducting face to face meetings, attending competitor trade shows and scheduling business development road trips.
Skills, experience and attributes required are:
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ successful outbound B2B telesales experience; marketing experience is a plus
- Determination, tenacity, resilience and assertiveness
- High standards of communication
- Good organisational skills
- Good track record of sales success
- Ability to hit deadlines and work under pressure
- Competence in Microsoft Office products
Responsibilities will also include:
- Building sustainable relationships with exhibitors (including face to face), to improve market knowledge and retention ratio, selling sponsorship and value added services
- In charge of updating & extending prospects database & delivering sales objectives
- Responsible for account management and administration relating to bookings
- Build excellent relationships with the Easyfairs offices throughout the world
- Consultative sell with determined closing
- Manage a number of international sales agents
- KPIs of 40 outgoing sales calls, 90 minutes of outgoing sales calls and 15 interactions per day if in the office
What are we like to work for?
Where talent development and having fun are part of our company values, Easyfairs is a very dynamic and exciting company to be part of, with over 750 lively and energetic team members. We offer not only an exciting opportunity to be part of this epic journey, but also fantastic career development. Working for us is very rewarding! Be ready to be challenged daily, recognised openly, and be part of an ambitious growth trajectory!
Find out more about what it’s like to work for Easyfairs UK&Global in our video
Find out more on our YouTube channel: Easyfairs UK&Global
If you think you have what it takes to grow with Easyfairs and share in our exciting future, please apply with your CV and covering letter detailing how you are perfect for the job.
Contact: email@example.comAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.