An exciting new opportunity has come to market to join one of the UK’s leading Managed Service Providers as an IT Account Manager based in the South and accelerate your IT career with them, using new and cutting edge technologies.
Salary: £25,000 – £30,000 + double uncapped commission + pence per mile paid
Location: South – Poole. Predominately home based role, required on site 1 – 2 days per week.
As an IT Account Manager, you will be responsible for meeting and exceeding the sales targets set by our client through the active identification of larger Enterprise opportunities, within existing and prospective key customers. To optimise our client’s revenue and profit you will be required to match our client’s services to customers business needs at the same time as maximising customer satisfaction, through the management of our client’s resources and virtual teams.
- Identify, qualify and quantify existing and new revenue streams
- Develop a high awareness of our client’s product range and brand on an ongoing basis
- Maintain an understanding of our client’s portfolio and ensure it is professionally communicated to existing and prospective customers
- Keep up to date with industry-wide issues and those of our client’s customers and how these translate into business needs
- Grow, develop and defend profitable revenue streams by the achievement of the revenue and GP targets set by our client, including renewal of existing service contracts
- Assist in the development of marketing initiatives that are launched from time to time and ensure effective implementation with customers including feedback; provide market intelligence and feedback that contributes to our client’s future sales and business planning process
- Report to the Director of Enterprise Sales on all aspects of forecasting including business pipeline, sales orders, contracted revenue and GP through the CRM system
- Develop account plans and sales campaigns to secure contract renewals and new orders, supporting the achievement of the targets set by the company
- Develop and manage virtual teams that secure multilevel contact within major accounts that underpin the establishment of long-term relationships and profitable revenue streams
- Focus and prioritise on opportunities to sell multi-product solutions, including upselling and cross-selling the entire portfolio to existing customers
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, particularly those that impact revenue delivery from customers arising from sales orders
- Represent our client in a professional manner at all times, both internally and externally and support the adoption of our client’s corporate values
Key Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 2 years demonstrable, successful experience of selling solutions in a dynamic sales environment
- A demonstrable track record of continuous over achievement of objectives and targets within the ICT sector
- Preference for experience in the Communications and/or IT Sectors
- Honors Degree (desirable)
- English and Maths – minimum GCSE level
- Can demonstrate practical experience of applying account and campaign planning methodologies to successful conclusions at Board Level
- Able to build relationships– building and nurturing effective interpersonal relationships between individuals and across cultures.
- Poses excellent negotiation and communication skills by using appropriate knowledge, interpersonal styles and communication methods to convince others to one’s point of view and/or gain the acceptance of an idea, plan, activity, product or service.
- Problem Solving – the analysis, evaluation, and solution of problems, based upon informed judgments of the best solution.
- Resilience – maintains performance in the face of adversity. Reacts maturely and positively to disappointments, criticism or unfair remarks.
- IT Skills & Numeracy – highly efficient with the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
If you feel this role is right for you then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.