Our client offer managed IT support to businesses across the UK who prides themselves on high levels of strategic engagement with its customers as well as high levels of internal technical expertise
The key duties and responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Customer Retention in line with individual and departmental KPI’s
- Achievement of revenue & margin growth targets on a Monthly, Quarterly and Annual basis
- Understanding customer growth from the existing account base through cross-selling and upselling
- Growth and service of existing customers within the boundaries of the current portfolio, but also working with management to help define new product requirements
- Understand business forecasting through effective funnel management
- Maintain a broad understanding of the key technology areas and be able to illustrate business advantage to customers through technology investment and other ROI models
- Effective liaison with, and support for all, other departments within the company regarding the customer base
- Achieve appropriate targeted business mix as detailed in the commission plan
- Adherence to approved service and sales processes to ensure a consistent approach
- Ensure company CRM database(s) are continually updated with changes and additional information as soon as this becomes apparent
- Produce account plans for agreed number of accounts and review quarterly to assist in the achievement of growth targets and retention of existing customers
The successful candidate:
Will ideally have a minimum of 1 years Account Management in the IT, or technology sector. You will have:
- Demonstrated communication and problem solving skills
- Understanding of managing revenue and profit streams
- Ability to effectively utilise CRM tools to monitor performance and effectiveness of account and order management
- Demonstrate ability to evaluate and balance individual workloads through effective time management, prioritisation, and organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively and multitask within in a busy office-based environment
- Understand the implications of customer complaints and basic handling under the supervision of relevant line manager
- Customer service skills
- Commercial awareness
- Cold calling
- Ability to speak with customers
- Understanding of how to manage meetings with customer base under the supervision of relevant line manager
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.