My client, an award winning digital marketing agency based in Tyne and Wear, are looking for a Business Development Manager to join their rapidly growing organisation. This new role is due to an exciting period of growth, joining an already successful team.
The company are a vibrant, dedicated, client-focused business. Specialising in organic search engine optimisation that drives leads, sales and brand visibility for their clients, they are also experts in pay-per-click, online reputation management, conversion rate optimisation and content marketing. This is an opportunity to join one of the most successful digital marketing firms in the North East, and with the right attitude, there is ample room for excellent financial reward.
The right person for this role will have a consultative approach to business development – I am looking for someone with a natural curiosity, who can easily demonstrate confidence in the services they are providing. You’ll be a great listener, who can build trust with a client over a couple of face to face coffee meetings, and eventually go and present your services for them. Companies working with my client are looking to utilise their services to achieve greater brand awareness, higher ROI on specific project, and more traffic to their website or related applications.
My client win the majority of the business that they pitch, and are well ahead of their set targets, comfortably sitting head and shoulders above their competitors.
Your first month within the business would be spent shadowing my client’s Sales Director; you will the time to learn your craft and ensure your own sales pipeline is strong.
- To develop a new pipeline of SEO business throughout the UK
- To research and identify potential clients
- Create and maintain good working relationships with key decision makers and influencers of potential clients
- Make proactive outbound calls and emails to contact prospective clients
- Maximise each sales opportunity
- Attend industry events and networking events representing the company
- Present to potential clients face to face and over the phone
The following skills are desirable:
- Will have a proven track record in business to business sales, and face to face selling
- Must be a good negotiator who can close a deal
- Will have strong communication skills
- Should have excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ideally be self-motivated individual who can motivate others
- Must be commercially aware and financially motivated
- Must possess good account management skills, be able to maintain relationships as well as develop
For the right person, there’s a great starting salary on offer, with the chance to make uncapped commission – around the £60,000 mark! The company’s staff are their main priority, and they work tirelessly to recruit the most passionate, talented people in the industry. Embodying a ‘work hard, play hard’ mentality, with recognition reward schemes in place, regular socials, team building trips, and an annual end-of-year party, they’re a fun, fast moving group of people who are looking for someone who shares the same values.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.