DUE TO OFFICE LOCATION, PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE YOUR OWN TRANSPORT
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following.
– Emphasis and key focus on Microsoft Surface Hub and product stack
– Recruit, develop, enable and engage Microsoft Surface Hub for client base and prospective
– Working with alternative collaboration products if appropriate
– Assist in company / Microsoft`s Partner Business Plans, Value Proposition and GTM strategy for Surface Hub
– Ensure Partner readiness by developing Marketing plans, sales, integration, fulfilment and support capabilities
– Support existing team`s ability to engage every customer on Surface Hub to identify group collaboration scenarios and user enablement opportunities.
– Develop customer and Partner ecosystems for Surface Hub / collaboration products
– Develop long term trusted relationships with key customer stakeholders and engaged with CIOs, CTOs, Developers and Business Decision Makers to understand the customer`s IT and business needs
– Develop DNA to include Surface Hub positioning around Collaboration & Communication, user workflow and enhancing user enablement.
– Collaborate with wider account team to generate pipeline for additional products and services
– Facilitate relationship between customers and technical resources
– Supply Chain Management for set products
– Undertake client training and consultation on Surface Hub and other collaboration products
– Manage pipeline, forecasting, reporting and communications. Manage and develop relationships with Microsoft SSPs, and key manufacturer partners
– Excellent organisational skills
– A good knowledge of AV technology and MS Surface Hub is preferred however training is provided
– Scope developments – negotiating and closing opportunities, attending client sites/ meetings
– Excellent customer service skills with a friendly and helpful approach
– Quotation experience. Negotiation skills
– The ability to deliver with minimum supervision
– Good oral and written communication skills with strong eye for detail
– A positive and enthusiastic approach to delivering the role
– Experience of meeting targets and deadlines and working under pressure
– Problem Solving
– Self-Management / Communication / Planning/Organising
– Knowledge of Service Level Management
– Relevant technical accreditations / Manufacturers Training (training will be provided where necessary
PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU LIVE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE OF THIS LOCATION.
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.