IT Sales Account Manager
Job at Landall Services Ltd –Leatherhead
Landall is a supplier of Managed Print Services, IT, Telephony and Document technology solutions.
Landall is looking to appoint a talented Sales Account Manager to support an ambitious growth plan in the commercial & corporate sectors. The Sales Account Manager will need to demonstrate a track record of winning new business as well as managing existing relationships to develop and supply further services.
You will bring to market our unique value proposition leveraging our solutions and services portfolio. You will have the advantage of working with world-renowned manufacturers and benefit from the excellent price points that goes hand in hand with working for the UK’s fastest-growing provider of technology.
A lucrative and substantial reward package awaits the successful individual.
- Deliver innovative and creative solutions that meet key business drivers/needs, through the sale of print, IT telephony and document management technology (Hardware and Software)
- Focus on building relationships with customers in the Commercial/Corporate sector
- Developing a strong pipeline of prospects using telephone and online marketing techniques (email etc).
- Approach new and existing customers in an inquisitive manner, in order to maximise opportunities
- Work in conjunction with the Directors to ensure a proactive approach to “warm” data is maintained Person Specification
- Activity-driven, with a strong focus on developing new customers
- Experience in selling a “managed service” opportunity with a consultative approach
- Commercially astute, with the ability to maximise revenue streams
- Proven success within the Managed Print Services (MPS) marketplace and/or from an IT hardware/software sales background
- Well-honed people skills and an established relationship builder at the senior level
- Excellent negotiation skills, with the ability to sell Landall’s USP’s/Added value services
- Manage multiple accounts, ensuring that a high level of customer retention and satisfaction is maintained
- Meet monthly quotas
- Engage with multiple customers on a daily basis by reaching out to new clients, and by developing campaigns for maintaining customer loyalty
- Implement strategies for retaining customers requesting to terminate or downgrade their account
- Record changes to customer accounts, update service packages, add accounts, and remove accounts as needed
Other duties as requested Job Types: Full-time, Permanent Salary: £22,000.00-£80,000.00 per year
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
Technical Sales: 2 years (required)
About the Company
Company: Landall Services Ltd – Company Location: Leatherhead
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.