Due to continued growth, the company have an exciting opportunity to join their team as Sales Administrator, providing admin support to the sales team. You must be an excellent communicator, be able to work in a busy environment, have great attention to detail and be organised.
The team work in an open plan office with an informal atmosphere. A collaborative approach is always encouraged, and they try to make it a fun and productive workplace, where everyone can develop new skills.
This role will involve activities such as:
- Order processing
- Managing goods inwards and goods outwards
- Raising customer invoices
- Answering customer and supplier queries via telephone and email
- Logging customer issues on our CRM platform, ensuring key details are recorded
- Preparing sales contracts and agreements
- Liaising with other teams within the company to support projects and resolve queries
You will be provided with full training on the use of all company systems relating to this role.
The company are committed to developing individuals, keeping them engaged and promoting within as they believe this is mutually beneficial for both the company and individual. For the right candidate, this opportunity could be a stepping stone to becoming an Internal Account Manager and beyond!
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and able to prioritise tasks
- Team player
- Positive attitude and keen to learn
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs at grade 4/C or above, including English and Maths (or equivalent qualifications)
- An interest in IT is desirable
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with experience of: IT Sales Coordinator, IT Sales Admin, IT Sales Assistant or IT Sales Support may also be considered for this role.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.