In this role you will be responsible for calling into prospect small business accounts, aiming to build relationships and provide IT solutions. You will also be responsible for growing these relationships and expanding Softcat’s portfolio within these customers.
- Researching potential customers to drive new business
- New business development which consists of cold calling & email marketing
- Achieving Key Performance Indicator’s, call targets and revenue targets
- Account-management; project-based work, regular customer contact, managing timescales and understanding strategy
- Complete apprenticeship qualification – NVQ Level 3 – IT Technical Sales Person
Skills & Experience
- Articulate and personable
- Excellent telephone matter
- Excellent communication & administration skills
- Target driven
- Highly organised
- Possess good initiative
- Able to work independently but also within a team to achieve results
- Quick learner and able to keep up with new and emerging technologies
*You will need to have a minimum of 1 A-Level or 5x GCSE’s at C grade or above including. English & Maths
Closing Date for Applications: 31st March 2018
Passion. Intelligence. Fun. Responsible; these are the core values which define Softcat. We are one of the UK’s leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. The business is based on two key principles: outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction- both of which inspire our flexible, friendly approach to business. For more information about Softcat please visit: www.softcat.com.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.