Salary: £18,000 – £24,000 plus uncapped quarterly commission (first year OTE £35,000)
Skills: Sales, Telesales, calls, IT, OTE, Outbound, Inbound, B2B sales, negotiation skills, customer service, cold calling, warm sales calls
Benefits: Pension, private healthcare, free parking
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.15pm
About the Company
Are you looking for a new challenge?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a rapidly growing, diverse IT company who are currently recruiting for an ambitious, confident, energetic IT Sales Consultant.
This company really invests in their employees, providing brilliant one to one training with constant development opportunities to allow employees to progress in their careers.
With a great basic salary, uncapped commission, pension, private healthcare and free parking, this is an opportunity not to be missed!
What will your working week be like?
- Nurture and develop relationships with existing accounts to enhance customer satisfaction and maximise sales
- Seek new profitable accounts every month to increase recurring revenue
- Daily outbound new business calls for achievement of first time appointments
- Complete regular, scheduled account reviews with existing clients
- Promote monthly campaigns surrounding Sweethaven’s IT products and services to both existing and new clients
- Support and contribute to target increase of 30% sales growth across B2B and B2E
- Provide excellent customer services and satisfaction
- Prepare network overview documentation for existing and new clients in a timely manner
- Keep up to date with new products and developments in the IT sector with regular training
- Collaborating with marketing team members to achieve the very best external messaging for driving forward sales campaigns
- Collaborate with procurement and technical team to ensure successful client service delivery
- Input ideas and feedback on how to continue successful growth of the B2B/E sales department
Who will suit this role?
- Confident, enthusiastic and ambitious
- Passionate about Sales and IT
- Target driven
- Excellent negotiator and communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and multi-task
- Knowledge of business IT infrastructure and systems
- Strong account management
- 1 – 2 years B2B/B2E sales experience with IT sector or from a managed service provider
***For your information:
*Interested? Please send you CV in as a Word format only
**Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
***Not for you but you know someone suitable? Take advantage of the YourRecruit paid referral fee***
Keywords: IT, Sales, retail sales, B2B sales executive, new business development, prospecting sales, account manager
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
YourRecruit Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.