This is a home based role offering £30,000 – £45,000 + OTE £85,000
Our client is a small yet pioneering company bringing a unique approach to systems design and customer support. They provide cloud hosted services using their own equipment in the datacentre along with on-premise solutions.
With state of art systems designs and facilities they provide a high uptime and fast platform with no compromise, and with this unique position in the market there is plenty of opportunity to excel in selling their solutions.
The role would suit an experienced Business Development Manager who is happy to work from and be part of a small team where sales and marketing work closely together to drive success. An understanding of the full saes cycle is essential as well as ability to self-motivate independently.
Role & Responsibilities
- Generation of new business opportunities through data and leads provided
- Account management of client database covering end to end sales and administration
- Client / New Business meetings, supported as required by senior team members
- Working with the technical department in the design of projects and solutions for clients, utilising product knowledge learnt over time
- Preparing quotations, proposals, tenders and reports
- Working with technical specifying IT hardware and software from suppliers
- Negotiating on price with clients closing business
- You will be responsible for developing new business opportunities
- A proven track record in new business development and account management within the IT sector
- Demonstrable results from solution selling of Managed IT
- A natural flair for customer service and client satisfaction
- Experience in producing high quality proposals and tenders
- Capability to correctly scope a clients requirements and correctly align our range of products and services
- Negotiation and closing sales
- Possess an excellent command of English, both written and verbal
- Clear and confident telephone manner
- Strong multitasking and time management experience and capability
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office experience
- Candidate must be able to drive due to client visits, which are essential in the role
- Must have experience working with sector-specific procurement frameworks
- Natural ability to build relationships and rapport
- Strong social skills and ability to adapt to environment, people and situations
- Presentable and professional
- Leadership and to take responsibility
- Apply accuracy, attention to detail and common sense and learning to situation/opportunity
- Self-motivated, confident and determined personality
- Calm, logical and level-headed approach to work
- Strong listening and high level of communication at all levels
- Entrepreneurial spirit to create opportunities
- Willingness to learn the IT theory to facilitate a technical sale
If you have not been contacted within 5 working days, then unfortunately on this occasion your CV has not been shortlisted.Required Skills: Account Management, business development, Cloud Computing, IT Sales, Resellers
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.