IT Sales Support Administrator
- Based in Nottingham.
- £20,000 – £22,000 pa, dependent on experience
- Bonus + Company Benefits
Our client is a well-established, successful, and authorised provider/re-seller of enterprise technology and managed IT solutions. They are an extremely forward-thinking organisation who are committed to investing in their business to ensure they evolve and stand out from the competition as they continue to grow. Operating from the most creative offices we have ever visited; their working environment is one which encourages productivity and inspires growth.
Due to their continued success over the last 12 months, and in spite of the pandemic, our client is now searching for an individual to join their internal sales support team. Engaging with and building relationships with both their enterprise and larger clients, you will be responsible for increasing their spend as well as effectively managing the process of sales orders, which will ultimately increase our client’s overall sales revenue.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Answering and responding to incoming calls and emails, qualifying the leads, and dealing with any sales queries.
- Ensuring quotations and orders are processed within customer SLA’s.
- Handling product specification enquiries and ensuring customer price lists are maintained.
- Identifying realistic opportunities for growth within the enterprise accounts.
- Working with the enterprise team to achieve company and individual targets.
- Providing customers with reports as and when necessary.
- Arranging appointments for Enterprise Account Managers to visit customers.
- Account Management – effectively managing enterprise client portfolios in the absence of an account manager by engaging with customers via telephone and email.
- Keeping up-to-date and building a sound understanding of all products/services the company has to offer.
Our ideal candidate will be someone who is driven, self-motivated and thrives best in a dynamic environment. Sales or business support/administration experience is essential, and stakeholder engagement will come naturally to you when communicating at all levels.
We would like to hear from candidates who:
- Have gained sales or business support/administration experience, ideally in a B2B environment.
- Are excellent communicators, both verbally and written.
- Have an ability to quickly and easily build rapport with stakeholders at all levels.
- Have high levels of attention to detail in all aspects of their work.
- Have a confident and enthusiastic personality, with a forward-thinking attitude.
- Are motivated and self-driven.
- Are organised, with the ability to multi-task and prioritise their own workload.
- Always provide exceptional levels of customer service.
This is an excellent opportunity if you would like to join a dynamic and forward-thinking organisation. If you feel you are suitable, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to discuss the opportunity further, please contact Jonny McPartland or Matt Pallister directly on 0113 332 0678.
Thank you for taking an interest in the role advertised. We’d like to confirm that each CV received is read thoroughly by a trained consultant. If we have not contacted you within 5 working days of your application, please understand that the CV received, and the information provided does not meet the requirements of the role. However, if you wish to speak to the named consultant about your application, please feel free to contact us directly.
With regards to the ongoing Coronavirus (Covid-19) situation, like all responsible businesses we are continuing to monitor the situation and to act in accordance with Government guidelines. Please note that whilst we are having to adapt our services, we continue to work closely with our employer and candidate clients to ensure that resourcing and job sourcing requirements continue to be met in line with our strict professional standards. In the interests of health and safety, we will continue to carry out all forthcoming interviews with our candidates via video interview until further notice.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.