Our client, who provides the world’s leading B2B companies with expert managed services, cloud software and best-practice processes proven to increase customer success, drive revenue growth and decrease churn from existing customer, is currently looking for someone to join their Italian team.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the renewal and overall sales of hi-tech service and support agreements to an established customer base, ensuring each opportunity is maximised. (There is no cold calling)
- Working to sales targets, individually and as part of a team.
- Using multiple databases to research accounts and uncover new opportunities.
- Managing the entire service sales cycle from prospect to close and following up where necessary.
- Ensuring the integrity of client information is developed and maintained to a required standard in all databases.
What you’ll need:
- Full fluency in Italian
- Experience within sales would be ideal
- Being an excellent team player and target driven.
- Experience building customer relationships which is telephone based
- Being able to work under pressure
- Good attention to detail
- Superior communication skills
- Microsoft Office package
- We accept spontaneous applications via email – do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies
Set up a job alert.