Our client is an extremely well known company within the travel/airline sector
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for direct and telephone sales, visiting and maintaining major customers
- Able to negotiate at Managing Director level and empathise with ground floor staff as well.
- Consult with clients to understand their overall business and specifically their logistics goals, and design customised shipping solutions based on those needs
- Managing full sales cycle from developing sales leads, conducting face-to-face meetings, delivering sales presentations, and closing deals while exceeding established quotas.
- Generating reports on a weekly/monthly basis
What you’ll need:
- Excellent level of Japanese and English
- Sales experience in Cargo or Airline industry
- Excellent B2B Client Services Experience
- Enthusiastic, organised, presentable and personable
- Able to work under pressure
- Full driving licence is required
- Able to provide a clear DBS (Disclose Barring Service)
- We accept spontaneous applications via email – do not hesitate to send us your CV, stating what kind of role you would be looking for.
- Please do not hesitate to regularly have a look at the Kerr Recruitment website for an overview of all our vacancies.
Set up a job alert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a role. SalesRoles.com is not responsible for any external content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply to job' button.