Yo Telecom is more than just a telecoms company…
We spend more time at work than we do anywhere else, that’s why we’re passionate about making Yo Telecom a great place to work. We’ve been officially recognised as one of the Best Small Companies To Work For In The UK in both 2020 and 2021, and have plans for even bigger things in the coming years.
Here at Yo, our culture is designed to help our team thrive and develop both professionally and personally. We have weekly lunch incentives, daily training time, team meals out, international trips and volunteering opportunities available to our team, as well as an upbeat office environment and casual dress.
Founded in 2013, Yo provide business phones and WiFi to over 2000 businesses and have offices in Southampton and Manchester. Our goal is to be the number one telecoms provider in the UK by transforming the way businesses communicate with their customers.
The successful Junior Business Development Executives’s role will include:
- Generating opportunities and nurturing leads using omni-channel communication
- Working on leads until they are sales-ready and supporting sales team post-handover to maximise closes
- Booking meetings with directors of businesses for our field sales team
- Building sales pipeline through diary management
- Learning target industries inside out and outlining clear proposition on how we can support a business’s challenges
- Completing detailed qualification calls
- Highlighting relevant success stories and solution features with prospective customers at the right time in the process
- Keeping up to date on the industry, potential business customers and Yo Telecom offerings
- Collaborating with the wider team to maximise lead conversion
- Taking detailed notes and tracking activity on CRM
What we will be looking for in you:
- An awesome personality
- Great communication skills
- Target driven and money motivated
- Resilient and persistent… with a sense of fun!
- Confident and able to handle objections from customers
Perks of working with Yo:
- Starting salary of £18k with stepping stone increases to £24k with progression structure alongside
- Uncapped commission with OTE £45k+
- Comprehensive training and ongoing coaching
- Lively, fun offices
- Casual dress code
- Events and nights out
- Numerous incentives incl. Holidays
- Recognition for your hard work
- Statutory pension
- Additional holiday accrual for each year you are with us!
With that in mind, if you are looking to launch your sales career with an ambitious, friendly company, get in touch!
Salary: £18,000.00-£24,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.