What’s the opportunity?
This role is part of a brand new training and development programme and is perfect for people looking to jump into a client-focused sales role and is keen to build relationships with both new and existing exhibitors.
You’ll be responsible for bringing in new business to one of our award-winning exhibitions, with the progression opportunities there for you to direct and manage one of our exciting new events.
Whether you’re a recent graduate or someone looking for a career change, this is the perfect platform for someone to grow and develop a sales career. We will offer the right training and development to turn you into the sales professional you need to be to succeed within Prysm Group.
- Proactively utilising multiple methods to identify a strong pipeline of new business
- Bringing in revenue through selling exhibition stand space & sponsorship opportunities
- Generating interest through engaging social media content
- Generating business via cold calling, networking and social selling
- Working with clients to package their exact exhibition requirements
- Clear and concise communicator
- Driven and motivated
- Strategic and proactive thinker
- Experience in a working environment (Ideally office)
- Educated to a degree level (Desirable)
- Transferable customer service and negotiation skills
Why work at Prysm Group?
Check out our social media channels or updates on what it’s like to work in the office:
Tweets by JWPrysm
With a portfolio of 36 well-established events, the multi award winning PRYSM Group is the UK’s biggest independent trade exhibition organiser, and recognised as one of the most progressive exhibition organisers in the world. With a current year on year growth of 50%, the last 12 months have seen us grow from 80 to 190 employees and open new offices in Bristol City Centre and Truro.
The Success of Prysm Group is built on a strong work ethic, work culture and the passion and commitment from our talented staff. In the last 5 years alone, both our shows and our staff have been nominated and won multiple awards, from UK’s best Trade Show to EN Awards best newcomer.
With the recent acquisition of RWM, our portfolio is now split into 9 different brands; business, marketing, environmental, design, rural & leisure, legal, sport, medical and hospitality. With a 12 month plan of launching 10 new shows, both local and international, this is a really exciting time to join Prysm Group and grow with us.
We offer the perfect platform for someone to grow and develop their sales career, and with our tailored training and bonuses, it offers the perfect opportunity for your next step. With uncapped commission, paid time off at christmas, a career progression plan, regular incentives and much more.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.