VANRATH Sales & Marketing are recruiting a Field Sales Representative for a successful goods supplier into the Engineering and Construction sectors, based here in the Belfast area.
With offices in the North and South of Ireland, this highly reputable brand has a customer base across the UK and Ireland, and is renowned for being a leader in their field.
This position has been created to further strengthen an established sales team, who can share their extensive product and market knowledge with the successful candidate.
The Field Sales Representative will take responsibility for the full sales process, working collaboratively with client stakeholders to ensure all relevant products are promoted.
Graduate candidates with 2+ year’s technical sales experience are encouraged to submit an application if interested in this opportunity.
- Developing a good relationship with existing and new customer base
- Building an in-depth knowledge of product range to assist customers with queries
- Understanding pricing models to ensure all quotes are accurate
- Preparing tender documents
- Business development of core territory
The Ideal Candidate:
- A minimum of 2-4 years Technical Sales experience in a field based sales environment
- Candidates educated to degree level within Business/ Engineering related subjects will have a preference
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Passionate about building relationships with customers and converting new customer accounts
- Good organisational skills
- A willingness to learn new technical products
- Full UK driving licence
- Competitive salary
- Bonus scheme
- Company Car
- Company benefits
- Excellent training and career development opportunity
If you clearly meet the above criteria and would like more information on this opportunity, or any other sales or marketing roles across Northern Ireland, click the ‘apply now’ link on this page, or contact Marty Caskey in the strictest confidence on 02890 330250.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.