Our long established Lofthouse client has an immediate vacancy for a Junior Marketing Executive. The role will involve working closely with their sales team and the primary responsibility for the role will be to develop content on the website and across other channels. The overall aim being to maximise customer engagement and brand recognition and so increase incoming enquiries.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Create & maintain engaging online content via the website and social media platforms
- Improve SEO and customer engagement to increase incoming enquiries
- Carry out campaign analysis and website analysis
- Liaise with the internal stakeholders and external agencies to produce marketing collateral
- Liaise with internal stakeholders in the creation of case studies and press releases
- Input of ideas for new marketing content and creatives
- Support the Sales and marketing team in all other area’s as required and according to business needs.
Skills & Experience Required
- Degree or HND desirable or 1/2 years work experience desirable
- Experience using content management systems such as word press
- Strong written English with excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Creative with the ability to produce engaging content
- Good computer skills, including MS Word & Excel
- Knowledge of SEO/Google Analytics
Salary & Benefits
- Salary circa 18k-20k
- Monday – Friday role 08:00 – 17:00
- Staff benefits
- Career development opportunities
- Training opportunities
Please call Executive Sales Recruitment on 0333 210 4506 or send your cv via the apply button.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a role. SalesRoles.com is not responsible for any external content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply to job' button.