For over 35 years, Mick George Ltd has been the driving force behind a vision for growth, expansion and diversification.
Today we are a major supplier to the UK construction industry, providing a broad range of services from Skip Hire and Waste Management, Aggregates &Concrete Supply right through to Earthworks, Asbestos Management and Demolition. Our Facilities Management division offers a wide range of services to commercial and residential clients for reactive and planned maintenance, right through to refurbishment and building installation.
We know our people are our greatest asset, and that is why we invest in making sure we have the best people throughout the business. We encourage and support every employee in achieving their career aspirations; propelling the business forward and enabling us to achieve the high standards our customers expect throughout their Mick George journey.
We are always interested in discovering and nurturing new and exceptional talent, so you have a unique opportunity to become part of a team constantly pushing boundaries and seeking improvements in all aspects of the business.
Mick George Ltd are now recruiting a Junior Recruiter to join our highly effective HR team at Head Office in Huntingdon. The successful candidate will assist the Talent Resourcing Partner with a variety of roles to include Head Office, Site, Technical and Management.
They will be part of a small but highly effective HR team, made up of HR, Recruitment and Payroll. They will be a team player and upon doing so, will gain exposure and knowledge of HR and Payroll practices as well as in- house recruitment. Progression opportunities for this individual would-be endless with the opportunity to be involved in apprenticeship recruitment,L&D and succession planning.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Resourcing candidates via ATS, Job Boards, Events and Social Media.
- Managing applications to include telephone screening, rejection of applications, interview confirmations etc.
- Posting new vacancies to Company website and job boards and ensuring these are kept up to date.
- On boarding of new employees to include contract & offer production, PPE and IT requests and assisting in the delivery of the HR induction.
- Stakeholder management- meeting with Managers, Heads of Department and Directors to obtain information required to deliver excellent recruitment model.
- Report production
- Coordinate and facilitate legal compliance such as DBS and Right to Work checks.
- Assist in various internal & external events.
- Any other administrative tasks deemed appropriate for the role.
Key Skills/Qualifications required
- Minimum of 1-year experience in a recruitment/ resourcing role whether that be agency or in-house is essential
- Knowledge of ATS (Eploy desirable)
- Experience of resourcing via Job Boards, ATS and Social Media.
- Confident, outgoing and loyal individual with a passion for recruitment and delivering the best results for the business.
- Knowledge of the Construction industry would be advantageous.
- Excellent stakeholder management.
- Full UK driving licence.
Set up a job alert.