For coming up to 30 years, Shawtrack has established itself as a force of innovation and continual development in building beavertail and lorry loader bodies for the plant and powered access industry. Building on its experience and achievements, Shawtrack today reached a position where it is ready for major growth and transformation.
Shawtrack hires exceptional individuals at all levels of education and experience. We are looking for people who are clear-thinking, pragmatic, and energetic about getting things done well. We hire many people with great organizational, business, creative, and technical skills, but we are also looking for someone who has the willingness to learn and get stuck in. Join the team and start your career today.
JUNIOR SALES PERSON
Monday – Friday 07.00-16.00
To Generate sales from various sources including existing database, previous customers, new customers
- Generate client leads.
- Prepare sales documentation.
- Liaise between factory and customer.
- Communicate and handle customer information.
- Build up and keep database up to date with calls and visits.
- Call and visit potential customers nationwide through cold calling.
- Handle customer requests
- Keep paperwork up to date and organised.
- Maintain good customer relations.
- Answer customers telephone queries
- Generate leads to grow the business.
- Maintain client records.
- Screen incoming calls
- Maintain and manage various spreadsheets.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties as required by the company.
- 1-year minimum telesales experience required
- Outstanding communication skills to build effective relationships with key customers and internal stakeholders.
- Self-motivated individual with good time management.
- An ambitious individual that is looking to progress their career with a growing organisation.
- Valid clean UK drivers licence essential.
- Proficient with Microsoft packages.
Whilst every endeavour has been made to outline all the duties and responsibilities of the post, this document does not specify every item in detail. Where broad headings have been used, all associated duties are naturally included in the job description.
How to apply
Please apply by emailing your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, explaining how you would fit into the role and what you can bring to the company, along with your expected salary. Please specify which job you are applying for in the subject line.
Whilst every endeavor has been made to outline all the duties and responsibilities of the post, this document does not specify every item in detail. Where broad headings have been used, all associated duties are naturally included in the job description. All Applicants must have permission to work in the UK.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.