Johnsons Cars are one of the UK’s leading independent Franchise Dealership Networks, with 45 multi-award winning Dealerships across the UK. Established in 1999 we have grown rapidly to represent a variety of global car manufacturers with 15 marques in total ranging from Volkswagen to Volvo, Honda, Toyota Lexus and Mazda to Fiat, Fiat Professional, Jeep, Hyundai, Seat, Alfa Romeo, Abarth, Skoda and Ford.
At Johnsons Cars, we maintain the highest standards of professionalism and integrity at all times and recruit to deliver excellence in customer service with our expertise and enthusiasm. We have a fantastic opportunity available across our network and are looking for motivated, enthusiastic and committed individuals to join our team.
We require a Junior Trainee Sales Executive to join our busy Sales Department at our multi franchised Dealership in Wigan.
This role is a unique position on offer from Johnsons Cars as you would be based within our Wigan branch which looks after SEAT, Skoda & Hyundai customers, you would be required to work with experienced sales execs to learn the role and assist with providing exceptional customer service to our customers. You will also be require to travel to our Liverpool sites to experience our busy main dealers that cover the 3 brands as this will add to the training and experience required to exceed within this career in your future.
- 22.5 hours per week (Working hours 9- 5pm 3 days per week this will include the some Saturdays)
- National Minimum wage
- Based in Wigan dealership.
- Will be required to work in Liverpool at our other sites to enhance the support and training that is required for this role.
- Additional hours will be offered to assist staff holidays and training
- Full time hours will be available in the future to the correct candidate that shows potential to succeed over the next 12 months.
The successful candidate will be confident, hardworking, keen to learn and will have the ability to provide excellent customer service to our customers. This is a Part time position that may increase to a full time position after 12 months.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.