Our client is a full service marketing agency.
For this role we are looking for someone who is an experienced marketer. You will have acquired a strong track record in developing relationships with high profile clients, achieving high client retention levels and able to deliver confident client direction. They will have experience of marketing communications services, planning and delivery, and including managing all aspects of delivering integrated marketing services to clients, including social media based campaigns and digital/on-line marketing campaigns.
Account direction and client services
- Relationship management for key clients
- Project scoping – requirements gathering and producing briefs/specifications
- Bringing together teams to deliver
- Quality control and testing
- Budgeting and analysis of project efficiency
- Playing a key role in the delivery of high quality client services
- Contributing to the company’s revenue, profitability and productivity targets
- Tracking, evaluation and analysis of project budgets to increase efficiency
- Actively engaged in growing existing clients
- Supporting new opportunities and pitches in conjunction with the Business Strategy team
The successful candidate:
The successful candidate will have proven experience of developing successful client relationships, including the planning and delivery of complex client briefs and leading project teams.
You will be ambitious, confident, enthusiastic, charismatic and intuitive, able to take responsibility for developing positive, profitable client relationships and experienced in client direction.
Skills and competencies:
- Ability to develop and grow strong client relationships
- Excellent knowledge of the delivery of a range of Marcomms services including digital marketing and social media marketing development
- Commercial acumen with proven experience of budget and sale accountability and bottom line delivery
- Attention to detail, reliability
- Problem solving skills
- The ability to cope with pressure and work to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and team-working skills
Glu Recruit are an equal opportunities employer.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.