to £35K Basic – £50K OTE + Car Allowance + Corporate Benefits + Excellent Career Opportunity!!
Our client is recognised as a leading recruitment advertising organisation who can boast some of the World’s leading brands as part of their client portfolio.
In line with their consistent growth plan, they are looking to attract an exceptionally talented key account manager to join their Glasgow team.
The successful applicant will not only coordinate the day-to-day key account activity but will also assume responsibility for the following tasks and objectives:
- Produce and manage mid-to-long term key account plans and strategies, reporting activity on a regular basis
- Achieve account penetration, development and incremental sales revenue targets for each account allocated
- Become an expert on assigned clients and market the full range of the company’s products and services to help them achieve their own business objectives and priorities
- Act as an ambassador for your clients and educate and inspire them to produce creative and strategic advertising campaigns
- Help prepare and deliver effective proposals and client presentations
- Become a trusted advisor to each client, ensuring client longevity
The successful applicant will likely possess the following skills, experience and personal attributes:
- Extensive experience gained as a key account manager within recruitment and advertising
- Expert knowledge of creating profitable key account route maps
- Comfortable within a high-performance activity and revenue led environment
- Have a detailed understanding of the process of developing online advertising campaigns with a strong ROI foundation
- Experience in working with clients to develop online strategies and have the ability to show situations where you have actively worked with a client to develop their account
- Excellent client management, interpersonal, project management and all round communication skills
- Self-motivated, innovative and tenacious about getting things done
This is truly a fantastic opportunity and CV’s should be emailed in the first instance to:
Tony Hamilton – Managing Director – Hamilton Hunter Ltd
Set up a job alert.