E3 Recruitment are working in partnership with a market leading, global engineering and manufacturing business. With an innovative, multi-material metal product range which are used in a number of different industries.
You will be tasked with being the primary contact for all customer communications, working closely with key clients to develop and maintain working relationships;
- Responding to inquiries, completing estimates and quotes
- Growing all customer accounts
- Reporting of delivery performance
- Working with production and technical internal stakeholders to manage customer requirements
- keeping records of discussing and correspondence with customers
Required Skills & Experience
- Organised with great attention to detail
- Experienced in a busy sales environment
- Ability to work autonomy and hit deadlines
- Highly driven, motivated and ambitious
- Able to travel throughout the UK and Europe
- Experience with aerospace or metals (desirable)
Please forward a copy of your CV including a covering letter for the attention of Steven Fairhurst at E3 Recruitment.
Unfortunately due to the number of applicants we are unable to respond to each individual separately. If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks of applying, please assume you have been unsuccessful this time.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.