Our client is an established and successful company based in Durham. They are currently looking for a Key Accounts Advisor to join their team on a permanent basis. If you are interested and meet the person specification of the job role, please apply below. Please note this role is based on full time hours Monday- Friday.
- New business generation – Working with existing accounts to mine new business opportunities.
- Quotation’s – Utilise our product portfolio to generate quotes, Follow up and convert to new business.
- Customer Service – Dealing with sales enquiries, including set up of new logos, Order processing, finding solutions to out of stock garments & working with production team to ensure orders are despatched on time and in full.
- Aftersales – Resolving invoice queries, Dealing with returns & exchanges / collections from customer sites.
- CRM, Updating customer data & Sales pipeline.
- Supporting BDM’s on the setup of new customers.
- General adhoc – Filing, creating order forms, updating sales trackers etc.
- Must have experience working with business operating systems & other IT software, including Microsoft office / excel.
- Have outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills and be able to prioritize a work schedule.
- Be a team player and willing to work across departments to get the job done and meet SLA’s.
- Self-motivated, uses initiative and problem solver.
- Willingness to go beyond the call of duty to get the job done.
- Enthusiastic and dedicated, passion for seeking opportunities and self-development.
- Permanent opportunity
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Onsite parking available
- Friendly working team
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.