You will be working alongside the Head of Levy Services and Key Account Directors to support the submission of leads from key accounts and monitor their conversion to bookings.
You will provide a key administrative role for the Head of Levy Services and will be crucial in ensuring our key accounts receive the best possible experience.
You will be liaising with managers and senior management from our key accounts on a day to day basis and it is essential that you have strong organisational and interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively via email and over the phone. You’ll need these important qualities:
- Adaptable and able to work under pressure
- Sound written and verbal communication
- Good attention to detail
- Able to manage own workload
We offer a full induction and training package to our new staff so you very quickly feel part of the team.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Update tracking spreadsheet ensuing information is recorded accurately
- Ascertain and confirm eligibility for learners and obtaining and collating supporting eligibility evidence
- Contact key personnel to send, receive and book inductions across apprenticeships and flexible learning provision for Levy clients
- Liaise with Key Account Director and other members of the team to ensure full and efficient service is given
- Generate daily, weekly and monthly reports as requested
- Attend meetings as appropriate to role
- Work towards set timescales for projects
- Create, develop and maintain robust procedures, which meet internal and external requirements
- Meet KPI’s and targets associated with the role
- Ensure the maintenance of confidentiality and professionalism at all times
- Provide equality and diversity in all working practices
- Promote and ensure safe working practices in line with current legislation
- Ensure compliance with Learning Curve Group Equality and Diversity, Health and Safety and all other relevant policies, procedures and legislation
- Ensure compliance with the Safeguarding of Vulnerable Children and Adults policy
- Contribute to the embedding of the company values specifically “to be the best” and “striving for excellence”
- Conduct your role in line with the company values and expected behaviours
- Implement and comply with the Safeguarding and Health and Safety Policies
- Ensure the maintenance of confidentiality and professionalism at all time
- Promote equal opportunities and recognition of diversity throughout the company
Set up a job alert.