Wren Kitchens are a family owned manufacturer, installer and retailer of fitted kitchens. We have 61 showrooms across the UK and due to our continued success, we will be opening several more throughout the year. We’re passionate about kitchens and in providing a great service for our customers. We are now looking for a Kitchen Designer to join our team, working up to 34 hours a week, over 4 or 5 days.
Previous kitchen experience isn’t essential in this role as at Wren we believe in growing our talent. We provide full training when you join, so to start, you’ll be enrolled onto our 4-week Kitchen Designer Training Academy course. You’ll begin your journey in the showroom, learning about our products and our systems and completing an e-learning programme. After that, we’ll send you to our purpose built Training Academy where you’ll receive some intensive face to face kitchen training, alongside other trainees. This course will provide you with all of the knowledge and practical skills that you need in order to be a successful Kitchen Designer. Once you’ve graduated our Academy, you’ll go back to the showroom and have the assistance of an existing designer to provide further support with designing and selling kitchens.
You’ll need to be driven and ambitious to achieve your targets, whilst providing an exceptional customer journey. You’ll also need to have sales and customer service experience for this role. You’ll probably have experience in a role such as Account Manager, Business Development Executive, Kitchen Design Consultant, Sales Executive, Sales Consultant or other sales or design related role.
Here are more details about what our Kitchen Designers do at Wren:
Critical purpose of role:
- To understand customer requirements and convert them into inspirational designs that customers want to buy
- To generate sales in line with company targets
- To develop design skills in order to minimise errors for customers and to share design skills with colleagues in order to improve company design skills as a whole
- Welcome customers into store, qualify them (ascertain the budget) & offer help and guidance with their shopping trip
- Guide them through the sales plan, as required, to demonstrate why Wren is best in class
- Book customer appointments for home measures & design reviews
- Conduct home measure visits in customers’ homes & accurately measure and capture key design elements within a Planner Sheet
- Listen and capture customer requirements to ensure design meets or exceeds expectations
- Generate inspirational designs that customers want to buy
- Confirm all details with customers and gain their sign off on Planner Sheets, Charters & contracts to ensure errors are minimised
- Explain key documents to customers so they are clear on what they are signing for
- Use the selling plan guidelines to establish payment method, to help offer the customer the right deal & close the sale
- Follow up on sales leads from new & yet to close customers to ensure all potential sales are captured
- Adherence to compliance processes as directed by the Showroom Manager
- Mandatory: Basic IT skills
- Desired: HND or equivalent, design experience, service led sales experience
Some Benefits of Working for Us
- Fantastic pay – best pay package in the kitchen sector
- Amazing perks & benefits – free Tastecard, half price cinema tickets, discounts off high street shopping
- Great career opportunities with ongoing expert training and ambitious expansion plans
- Amazing incentives during our peak seasons
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.