Job Title: Korean speaking Sales Operations Assistant (Supply Chain)
Salary: competitive, plus package inclusive bonus, 25 days holiday, pension and healthcare
Skills: Fluent Korean, demand forecasting, pricing, purchase/sales orders, delivery, logistics, invoicing, supply chain
Working hours: 08:30-17:30 however flexibility required as necessary to fulfil role and responsibilities
Overall Job Purpose: To manage demand forecasting, pricing, purchase/sales orders, delivery, logistics, invoicing and communicate extensively with OEM (original equipment manufacturer), HQ and production sites.
Management of the whole Automotive sales order process and delivery flow from UK Warehouse to the client’s plants
• Working in conjunction with Sales, HQ Sales Operation Planning team and Supply chain team to develop and improve forecasting/Delivery process
• Facilitating consensus meeting with the client’s MP&L(Material Planning & Logistics) team to confirm weekly/monthly call offs
• Monitoring periodical performance measures and client’s non-conformance to enable process improvement in Sales Operation by providing fact based analysis with corrective action plan
• Building on collaborative working relationships with client to drive Delfor/Deljit accuracy
• Strong communication with HQ Sales, S&OP and Far Eastern factory SCM
• Ensuring correct pricing on all orders & AR (Account Receivable)/AP (Account Payable) cross-check
– Support SCM/Accounting team with trouble shooting
• Electronic data intermission (EDI)
– Co-ordination and implementation with HQ teams
• Customer registration of OEM
– Maintain up-to-date and accurate filing system
• Trouble shooting on operation and communicating any quality issues to Quality team
• Tooling / Development Cost communication with customer, issue invoice / AR management
• Setting-up rules and communication with client about compensation for stocks due to over-forecasting from the client
• Collection and calculation development/tooling invoices for declarations on duty
• Monitoring payments
• Reporting regularly on status of operation and any issues
• Fluent Korean Language skills, including business Korean (written and spoken)
• Previous experience in sales operations or supply chain order management, preferably in Business to Business (B2B) area.
• Experience in Automotive Industry would be preferred
• Advanced Excel skills (including pivot tables, V-LOOKUPS, formulas)
• Reporting and analytical skills
• Solid Microsoft office skills (including Word, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Educated to an Academic degree level, preferably in Business Administration or equivalent
• Presentation skills, confident presenting to and discussing issues with OEM or management in English
• Good team-player, flexible and able to build relationships internally and externally
• Highly focussed and capable of sustaining a fast pace in a dynamic environment
• Completer finisher – able to be resilient to drive issues through to a successful customer focused solution
• Good judgement – able to make practical and realistic decisions within scope of responsibility
• Willingness and ability to travel if required
• Valid UK Drivers Licence
Thank you for taking the time to apply to People First. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days but I’m afraid that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
Set up a job alert.
Alert me to jobs like this.