• The successful candidate will be responsible for negotiating and opening new packaged gases accounts (ordering up to 5 cylinders per month) and new small liquid Nitrogen accounts (in the Shrink fitting market) in addition to generating sales leads through outbound telemarketing campaigns for the commercial team. The successful candidate will work as part of a team of 4, within the marketing department.
• The team works on a rotation basis: 2 weeks working on outbound telemarketing calls and 2 weeks working on inbound calls – The aim of this role is to convert calls into sales, working to set targets.
• We are looking for candidates who have at least 6 months experience in telemarketing and sales experience, preferably in a similar context/industry however full training will be given.
• We are interested in candidates who have previously worked with targets, is a confident negotiation and a quick learner.
• General computer knowledge is required and SAP experience will be an advantage but not essential (training will be given).
• Our ideal candidate will be energetic, enjoys working as part of a team, can adapt easily to new ways of working, has a ‘can do’ attitude, is accountable and self-driven
At First Recruitment we understand just how important it is to secure the right people. That’s why our consultants always take the time to understand requirements in detail and offer sound advice to both clients and candidates.
This is a superb opportunity for anyone looking to work for a reputable organisation.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.