Orion Group are recruiting a Lead Development Specialist on behalf of our Multinational Client
based in Crewe, UK – 12 months with possible extension / possible temp to perm opportunity
Responsible for negotiating and opening new packaged gases accounts (ordering up to 5 cylinders per month) and new small liquid Nitrogen accounts (in the Shrink fitting market) in addition to generating sales leads through outbound telemarketing campaigns for the commercial team.
This position is accountable for the following end results:
- To ensure all measurable KPI’S are adhered to. New business signings, account opening process and revenue targets, contacts made, leads generated, opportunities created, conversion to new business
- To provide our prospects with a first-class service, focusing on new business and lead generation for the external commercial team
- Maintain the prospect relationship as first point of contact while focusing on business growth and profitability
- Carry out all general administration tasks as required in regard to outbound and inbound contacts
- Manage workload effectively, work with speed to ensure all leads are passed to commercial teams in a timely manner
- To use functional knowledge and expertise of SFA, SAP, BCM and other tools to ensure key personal and team targets are met
- To operate safely within the work environment using BSP to maintain safety standards and look for improvements.
- Making a range of sales, technical and general calls, you will be part of a dynamic team, be self-motivated and target driven, ensuring all outbound and inbound calls are actioned promptly and effectively whilst promoting and selling the full range of products and services to our customers and prospective customers.
- MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Service Orientated
- Strong and clear communication skills – verbal and written
- Solution orientated
- Positive to change
- Commercial and Negotiation skills are desirable/an advantage but not essential
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams
- Target driven
- Sense of urgency
- Understanding of AP systems and processes
- PC literate
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.