- 15 hours per week
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree
- London & Manchester
Do you want to work as a Lead Generator while you attend university? TOPdesk UK is looking for enthusiastic and multi-skilled individuals to join our Lead Generation team. TOPdesk might be growing, but we’ve never stopped believing in our core values: listening to the customer’s needs, and giving employees the trust, freedom and responsibility to do great things. Send us your CV today and get on board with TOPdesk, an international market leader in Service Management software!
What are you going to do?
You will be part of our Lead Generation team which is comprised of students and is spread between our London and Manchester branches. Lead Generation is responsible for the initial customer contact and sending out the TOPdesk information package outlining how our software products and services can support our customers. Contacting potential customers is your core task; you register the customer’s questions, wishes and current situation, and make and safeguard agreements regarding the follow-up contact. There is scope to represent TOPdesk at trade shows, you will also have the opportunity to manage projects concerning areas of personal interest and find new ways of generating strong business leads whilst working alongside the Inside Sales and Marketing teams. You will be trained and will learn a lot about our product and the service management field in general. If you are eager to learn and broaden your prospects, we will be able to familiarise you with the world of B2B.
Are you our new Lead Generator?
- University student
- Interested in technology
- Ambitious and eager to learn
- Customer-oriented and sales-minded
- Excellent communication skills
- Creative and able to manage own projects
- Team player
- Self-sufficient and responsible
What we offer
- Competitive salary at £9.20 per hour including holiday allowance – not dependant on targets or commission
- The opportunity to work 15 hours per week at a central London or Manchester location
- Flexibility in your hours. We understand that as a student you have other priorities when exam time comes around
- An exciting, supportive, international and multicultural environment
- Get in-house training and unlimited career support
- Professional development: gain real-life work experience in an open planned office
- Team outings and rewards – we have foosball and ping-pong!
Set up a job alert.