As a Lead Generator you will…
- Work closely with your colleagues in the NEMEA Sales team including your assigned Business Development Manager to establish, target and engage potential new business opportunities in the region. You will be responsible for developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of warm leads to feed into the NEMEA sales team:
- Outbound calling and emailing from your desk in our open-plan office
- Developing a strong understanding of digital marketing and ecommerce ecosystem alongside exceptional knowledge of our products in order to determine suitability for fully researched prospects
- Engage and develop relationships with prospects in order to determine their interest in our products and marketing content, ensuring the prospect is engaged and fully aware of SaleCycle’s products with relation to their Industry
- Using Salesforce to update existing contacts, add new opportunities and continuously build account quality
- Targeting quality brands with low Alexa rankings and the need for an enterprise level managed technology solution, through use of extensive research and development
- ‘Socially sell’ SaleCycle products and services to prospective customers without pitching through a direct sales approach. Guide their learning and understanding before booking them in for a meeting to discuss solutions SaleCycle can offer
- Be very active on Social Media, create your own compelling social persona, building profiles of prospects, understanding their position, level of influence, market, competitors, colleagues etc.
- Assist the Marketing team in deciding on the content to display to the fully researched contacts, in order to maximise the likelihood of interaction
Essentially you will…
- You will require a strong set of personal attributes to make drive growth in the business and ensure our clients are provided with the 5-star service. As a minimum you will need to:
- Understand the basics of Digital Marketing, such as Ad Serving, Banner Advertising and Pay Per Click
- Have previous experience working in the focused markets
- Have a personable and enthusiastic phone manner in an open office environment.
- Have the ability to gauge and use the most effective communication style for each client in order to establish a relationship.
- You are friendly, enthusiastic, confident and are completely comfortable speaking with stakeholders of all levels internally and externally using a variety of tools to communicate (phone, email, social media, other).
- Strong knowledge of social media, with an established professional online presence, particularly LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+ etc.
- Have a background in researching and developing an understanding of prospects and contacts online, ideally within a sales or new business environment. You enjoy ‘the hunt’ for information to build up a profile for contacts and understand how to connect with people.
- Have experience with SalesForce or a similar sales CRM tool to track and manage key contacts that you build
- Lead Generation experience in a sales environment related to Digital Marketing would be beneficial. A role in which researching professionals is a large part of the job, for example, experience in the Recruitment sector could be suitable, if the focus was in Digital Marketing and Digital Media.
- You are meticulous and precise in your work, ensuring that the highest quality of relevant information is supplied and you can manage your time accordingly..
We value our employees here at SaleCycle, So, in addition to salary (dependent on experience), we offer great benefits and incentives to our employees which include:
- Unlimited holidays
- Semi-flexible working hours
- Your birthday off should it fall on a weekday
- Relaxed dress code
- Great Pension Scheme
- Cake on Payday
- And much more . . .
**We are an equal opportunities employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability status or age. **
We don’t disclose your data: http://www1.salecycle.com/Privacy_Notice_Job_applicantsRequired Skills: Cold Calling, Lead Generating, Lead Generation, Meetings, sales
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.