Stafffinders are proud to be working alongside a luxurious and highly regarded hotel group throughout the UK and Europe on exciting Leisure Sales Consultant positions.
The hotel group boasts picturesque surroundings in each of the areas they operate which is ideal for either a leisure or business-based break away around the year.
A Leisure Sales Consultant is required to drive sales targets and hit KPI’s while continuing the excellent customer service levels that has built the fantastic reputation of the hotel group over the years.
- Meeting and greeting guests to the leisure facilities.
- Booking in customers to showcase the facilities available to them.
- Working towards sales targets/ KPI’s in line with business development and growth.
- Ability to cold call and develop business through telephone based sales.
- Developing new marketing and sales strategies to gain further memberships for the facilities.
- Understanding the local market and area to fulfil the needs of all guests and customers.
- Adheres to any and all company policies and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will have a passion for sales and delivering high end customer service.
- Is a people person who enjoys interaction both face to face and over the phone.
- Can manage a high workload under pressure.
- Is available to work weekends.
- Sales experience is not necessary however a can-do attitude and a desire to work hard every day is.
- Commission based incentive upon meeting sales targets.
- Joining a lively and hungry team who is looking to succeed.
- Free access to all leisure facilities on site.
If you are a sales and target driven individual who is looking for a fresh challenge, plus the added incentive of commission upon meeting targets don’t hesitate any longer and apply now to have your CV reviewed IMMEDIATELY.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.