Baltic Recruitment are currently looking for a Lettings Property Consultant in our clients Jesmond office. The candidate will preferably have been in the Property Industry for a minimum of 6months – 1year.
The right candidate will be joining an extremely busy lettings office and will be involved working closely with the team including dealing with letting enquiries; booking appointments; carrying out viewings; listing properties/ taking photographs; updating and maintaining property adverts and applicant records, oversee lettings paperwork, assist with the production of figures for morning meetings and support with the growth of lettings and sales within the business.
Areas of Accountability:
- Work to a target within the lettings team (individual and team targets).
- Arrange and attend viewings.
- Liaise and negotiate between landlords and tenants.
- Ensuring that all instructions are presented to the highest standard to prospective tenants.
- Generate repeat business opportunities for market appraisals, instructions, viewings and lets within various markets.
- Assist with the preparation and update lettings figures.
- Maximise board presence and promote brand awareness.
- Preferable background in lettings, experience in winning new instructions desirable
- Excellent knowledge of business development techniques and marketing.
- Strong track record of meeting and exceeding targets.
- Self-motivation with a ‘can do’ attitude.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Professional, positive, ambitious and enthusiastic approach
- Full UK driving license – Own car with business insurance required
Hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm and Saturdays on a rota.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.