Do you have a passion for customer service? Are you motivated by results? Yes? We are actively looking to appoint a Logistics Trade Counter Sales person to join our successful team in our Isle of Wight branch. If you enjoy working in a fast paced environment where you can really make a difference whilst at the same time ensuring that the last customer of the day receives the same high standard of service as the first, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Logistics Trade Counter Sales
Isle of Wight
In this role the Logistics Trade Counter Sales person will often be the first point of contact for customers. Duties involve:
• Run the day to day processes of the logistics branch
• Providing customers with product and service information
• Advising and assisting customers at the Trade Counter
• Delivering excellent customer service and communication
• Processing enquiries and orders accurately and within the time dedicated by the customer deadline
• Create proactive trade counter promotions to customers to maximise the growth of the branch
• Previous customer service experience
• Excellent communication skills and problem solving abilities
• Sound organisational skills
• Professional manner
• Attention to detail
• Forklift Licence
• Knowledge of our range of products & their uses
• Good knowledge of computers and MS Office suite
• Long term career with a stable market leader
• Competitive Salary
• Bonus scheme
• Contributory Pension Scheme
• Staff Discount
• Contributory Travel and Health Scheme
• Full support and training
To apply for this position email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com or post to HR Department, JDP, Townfoot, Longtown, Carlisle, CA6 5LY.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.