Archant publish a wide range of market-leading magazines. This opportunity is working on one of the county’s most popular lifestyle magazines, “EDP Norfolk Magazine”, as well as others in our magazine portfolio which includes “Let’s Talk” and our Resident title. All these are prestigious lifestyle magazines that celebrate the very finest and beautiful aspects of our lovely royal county of Norfolk.
As a Sales Executive you will be office based, calling customers with our print and digital advertising solutions to businesses throughout Norfolk. As well as having a healthy client base to manage, you need to be adept at contacting lapsed clients and targeting new clients whose businesses will benefit from advertising to the affluent readers of the magazines.
It is important that you have the energy, desire and drive to meet targets and bring on new customers to grow your existing base. You will, as a result of consulting with our customers and understanding their needs, offer the correct multi-platform campaigns such as targeted digital display advertising, websites, content marketing and e-marketing along with our print portfolio.
This opportunity also allows you to use your creative flair, advising clients on the look of their advert and working alongside our editorial team to create the right features that will appeal to your client base.
This is a superb opportunity for a sales-focused individual who will enjoy dealing with a range of clients and providing them with creative, relevant, advertising campaigns in both print and digital.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Proven telephone sales experience
- Strong B2B sales background
- Proven track record in selling to SMEs/professional businesses
- Excellent business acumen and ability to converse well with a range of clients
- Preference to win new business and create own leads
- Working knowledge of print and digital solutions
- Willingness to learn and develop within the media industry
SALARY, BONUS & BENEFITS
- Achievable monthly salary including OTE £29,000 per annum
- Full 25 days paid holiday + statutory bank holidays
- Free weekly & monthly publications
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Archant Gold – matched charity fundraising
- Give as You Earn – tax-free charity giving scheme
- Structured career progression, ongoing training and personal performance reviews
We are Archant. The UK’s leading local media company.
Archant people are driven, motivated and passionate about positive change.
We are proud of our history…of our trusted, market-leading heritage newspaper and magazine brands that remain an integral part of everyday life.
But we’re forward-thinking people too. We obsess about innovation, creativity, service and expertise, relentlessly striving to be the most engaging media in every community we serve.
We are on a mission to make digital marketing accessible to all. We build websites, provide complete SEO services and deliver targeted, bespoke digital campaigns that fit our clients’ objectives seamlessly.
We produce video, animation, e-newsletters, apps, blogs – content that brings storytelling to life.
We stage vibrant, celebrated, must-attend events where like-minded people come together…
And because we’re ideas people, we think fluidly. Our multi-award winning ‘New European’ national tabloid broke all records as the fastest newspaper launch in history – just nine days from concept to hitting the shops.
You can discover what it’s like to work here in our Careers Centre at www.archant.co.uk/careers and for a complete view of our portfolio, visit www.archanthub.co.uk
A few facts about us:
- We operate over 140 news, lifestyle and special-interest brands throughout Britain.
- Every member of our family receives ongoing development from in-house trainers, complete with interactive online learning. Over 40 modules to choose from keeps you at the top of your game.
- There’s always something new. Hive, our in-house social media, allows you to find new friends with shared interests and have your say on all things Archant. Come join our Staff Forums and help organise some rip-roaring team nights out!
- Archant’s state-of-the-art print centre team have won numerous awards for their service levels and green credentials. As well as our own newspapers, we print over 40 other publications for brands including The Racing Post, Classic Car Weekly and Oxfam. Our giant presses can print 22 full newspapers per second!
- Dialogue is our content marketing agency, producing gorgeous magazines for clients including Rolls Royce, Center Parcs, Royal Ascot and Harley Davidson.
- We stage over 100 must-attend events per year. From intimate and interactive digital learning sessions for SMEs…to major show-stoppers at London Olympia.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Very shortly after receiving your CV, if we are interested we will call you to understand why you believe you have all the right attributes and are perfect to be shortlisted for interview, so please be prepared and look forward to this phone call. We will be shortlisting and interviewing candidates on a rolling basis up to this date so apply asap. All applications and enquiries will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.