Vacancy Reference – HRLON001
We are currently seeking a Major Account Manager to cover the London and South East Areas of England.
Purpose of Role: To develop and drive the sales and marketing strategy, market, income generation and sales activities for the product group. To develop in conjunction with the field sales personnel major accounts and to integrate all product sales activities with Contact Centres, Major Accounts and Operations.
- Identify and target the key market sectors applicable to the product group, (take action to enter new markets)
- Plan and attend exhibitions and shows to promote the brand to potential clients
- Be regularly aware of Competitors
- To develop “New Business” strategy for products and services
- Design tenders and ensure that sole supplier or approved supplier agreements are sought and pursued with major accounts
- Develop and deliver plans for business growth
- To travel within the UK and to stay away overnight
- Experience of managing a range of different sized accounts, from public sector and large or complex corporates to smaller independents
- In depth knowledge and experience of the technical and commercial aspects and applications of the product range
- Evidence of on-target performance within a direct business-to-business sales environment
- Knowledge of market sectors relevant to the product range and customers within those markets
- Experience of championing the sales development of a specialised product range, within a direct business-to-business sales environment
- High degree of commercial acumen
- Strong planning, project management, presentation and and communication skills
- Computer literate, Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and internet)
- Full Driving Licence valid in the UK
Job Division Description
Andrews Sykes Group plc incorporates a number of businesses in the UK, Europe and the Middle East. Within the UK, Andrews Sykes Hire Ltd is the leading specialist in pumping and climate control solutions, hiring High Volume Pumps, Portable Air Conditioning Units, Temporary Heating Solutions, Chillers and Boilers to a broad customer base across a wide range of markets.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.