With over 55 years of trading, Jarvie Plant Group Ltd is a leading independent plant hire Company, with headquarters in Grangemouth and additional depots in Glasgow, Cowdenbeath, Edinburgh, Irvine, Aberdeen, Dundee, Paisley and Manchester. We offer a wide range of Plant, Portable Accommodation and Vehicles for Hire.
We are currently looking for a Major Accounts Hire Desk Controller to join our team in Edinburgh working on our Major Accounts Desk. The position of Hire Desk Controller requires excellent communication and administrative skills. Proven knowledge of the hire and plant industry is preferable.
An example of the key objectives involved in this position include, but are not limited to the following:
- Professionally and effectively communicate with internal and external customers & coordinate plant and equipment control.
- To effectively convert Major Account enquiries in to profitable hires in accordance with the SLA.
- Efficiently and accurately complete all physical and electronic documentation & administration associated with Hire, Service, Exchanges, Sales or other enquiries.
- Recognise and escalate issues to the Operations Manager in a timely manner.
- Liaise with depots to place an order in its most efficient depot.
- Produce Account Activity reports regularly
- Report on any anomalies.
What you get
This position comes with a competitive salary based on experience and benefits such as a pension scheme and company bonus scheme.
If you are interested and would like further information with regards to this position please contact Christy Fletcher at email@example.com
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.