Due to continued expansion, my client, a well respected Managed Services and ERP provider in South manchester is looking for an Account Manager to join their highly professional and successful sales team.
The ideal candidate will have a successful track record in managing a number of key accounts and developing relationships to generate profitable sales, utilising a large portfolio of products and services. These include infrastructure, Software Development, ERP enhancements & Add-ons and Managed Services.
If you have demonstrable knowledge of Managed Services and the ERP market and are successfully delivering profitable sales within these markets, this is a fantastic opportunity for a rewarding and stable career with one of the UK’s best.
You will need:
- To be driven, with a real desire to succeed
- A persuasive yet friendly and personable approach
- The ability to create and maintain network of professional contacts
- To manage incoming leads, creating new business opportunities
- To have the ability to manage a portfolio of clients’ accounts. developing and capitalising on new sales opportunities
- Engage constructively with the other team – New Business, Pre-Sales, Marketing etc to generate new business opportunities
- Manage the sales process from initial opportunity through to the securing of the client purchase order, and monitor the project implementation to ensure successful service delivery
- Demonstrable knowledge of the ERP market ideally through experience of selling solutions such as SAP Business One, Sage Line 200 or other mid-market solutions.
- A knowledge or track record in selling managed services and development services
This a rare opportunity to join a market leader who offer a great basic salary between £40k-£50k plus a considerable OTE and the chance of along term career with real prospects,
Please click on the link to submit your CV. If successful, you will be contacted within 3 working days by one of our consultants and should be ready to discuss your relevant skills and experience. Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us within this time please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.
For your reference, Grassroots Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency and a recruitment business in respect of this vacancy. Grassroots is an equal opportunities employer and recruiter. We welcome applications from all sections of the community, regardless of age, race, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion or disability.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.