Sales Engineer / Marine Engineer – Process Equipment. Our client is seeking a technical sales engineer with solid knowledge and contacts within the Marine Sector with clients such as BP Shipping, Shell, Maersk, MOL Tankship, Wartsilla, Teekay, Cunard and Cunard amongst others so that you can make an immediate impact on the business.The company sell technical capital process solutions and now need a ‘captain’ to spearhead their drive into the Marine Sector. This is an exciting role with the chance to more or less take charge of your own division and shape your own career path. The role will be home based with extensive travel as required.
- Background in the marine industry
- Ideally a qualified marine engineer (or at least a qualified mechanical engineer)
- Key relationships with blue chip marine industry clients
- Selling technical products such as bearings, seals, boilers, pumps, heat exchangers, valves etc.
- Comfortable with International travel to Europe, North America and Far East.
- Able to demonstrate success selling to the marine sector.
- A real sales professional, not afraid to go the extra mile.
Package offered includes a basic of approximately £45-55k + OTE + full executive benefits.
Whilst we thank all marine sales engineers and mechanical sales engineers who respond, please be advised that only those shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Aarca is one of the UK’s most prestigious marine engineering recruitment agencies and specialises in process sales engineering recruitment and placement of technical sales talent. At Aarca we offer a service that is second to none, for people seeking specialist marine sales engineering positions.
Possible locations can include Southampton, Portsmouth, Plymouth, Bristol, Grimsby, Birmingham, Liverpool, Ipswich, Exeter, Sunderland, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Brighton, Bournemouth, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Clydebank, Manchester and others.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.