We’re looking for a Market Insight Analyst to join the Marketing department at our international head office in York.
As a Market Insight Analyst you will provide market analysis and insight from internal and external sources to facilitate the development of sector strategies, opportunities and key relationships across all key focus sectors for all business units.
The following skills and experience are essential for this position:
- In depth knowledge and understanding of a range of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies, tools, techniques and information sources.
- Good understanding of the private and public sector industries and organisations.
- Analytical and able to compile, combine and interpret detailed, complex information from a variety of sources to make recommendations and identity new market opportunities.
- Awareness and interpretation of market/political/industry activity and trends
- Ability to develop in-depth, technical understanding of a subject area
- Strong working knowledge of CRM systems, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Salary £24,000 – £28,000 (plus bonus)
- 25 days holiday
- Full time employees can buy up to 5 days holiday
- 1 day paid volunteering
- Discounted cycle vouchers
What are the key duties?
Responsibilities include however not limited to:
- Develop and apply a range of research and analysis methodologies, sources, tools and techniques to provide sector focused Business Development Managers with initial knowledge and insight for further investigation.
- Investigate opportunities identified by sector focused Business Development Managers with in-depth research and investigation.
- Regular PESTEL analysis on all key focus sectors in conjunction with sector focused Business Development Managers.
- Co-ordinate regular sector insight meetings with business units/marketing/finance to share and gather sector insight and expertise and discuss sector opportunities/issues/priorities etc.
- Identify and interpret new and potential funding streams in the public and private sectors.
- Detailed order/opportunity analysis to reveal trends and opportunities in each focus sector.
- Attend exhibitions and other events to develop knowledge and gather information and insight
If you’re interested in this position please apply as soon as possible, if we receive a high number of applications we may end this advert early.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.